Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Sweetie!

I am married to the absolutely most thoughtful and loving man on the earth! I am so sure of it! Not only does he cook, clean up, and do many other thoughtful things, he is my best friend, my constant companion, the person who always listens to me, comforts me, supports me, and makes me laugh (hard, too)! He is loving and cheerful, fun to be around, and we have never had a reason in 20 years to have a fight. There is just too much love for that! And on top of all of that, he spoils me tremendously! Yesterday he took me to one of my favorite places, James Avery's jewelry shop, where it was founded here in Kerrville, and bought me a beautiful silver spring butterfly! It is absolutely lovely! Then today, he came home with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever seen, along with a sweet and lovely glass plaque about love! What a wonderful surprise! How do I love him? I could never even compute the ways! Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie! Love you to the moon and back, always and forever!

No comments: