Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Game aftermath


(This was actually written by 1HW, who got to my site by mistake. But that's OK!)
We enjoyed the game, I think. It was very loud, and my hearing is not what it used to be, but I believe the Saints won the second half and the game. I was rooting for Peyton Manning, as he was the only one I have heard of before. It seems good that the Saints won, as apparently they have never won a Super Bowl or even played in one. I do like the underdog to win.

We had a drawing for prizes at the end of the third quarter. I do not win stuff but was left tickets by Gordon and Byron. Neither of them won anything, either. However, Foxy who is always a winner, won a large football - Budweiser advertising thing. It is about 3-4 feet long and can be hung from a ceiling. Foxy did not really want the football hanging thing; she wanted the Miller Lite blow-up plastic chair, which can also be hung from a ceiling. It was won by a friend, and Foxy decided to work her feminine charms on said "friend." He gave in, and they traded. Now we have won a very large blue plastic chair that can be hung from a ceiling. It is inflatable and therefore can be deflated and stored. Foxy thinks it would be cool to sit on it and float in a pool, with a drink in hand. I think it will turn over and be quite unstable. Perhaps Foxy will take it for a trial float on the Guadalupe River. We will soon include a picture of this stunning addition to our home. Happy travels.

No comments: