Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year!

Can it be that I have not written in this blog since June 24? Oh, my! One of the reasons is probably because I have not edited and labeled the pictures from the trip to Greece and Turkey last summer, which is why I am writing now. I have resolved to once again begin blogging and to FINALLY finish the pictures. I can only imagine how surprised our fellow-travelers will be when they receive some of the pictures! Also, I am going to try and re-do this site and try some of the things daughter Kristy uses in her blog. That particular apple must have fallen away from MY tree, because she is a great deal more creative than I am! Other resolutions? Well, there are a few: read more challenging materials than just my spy and mystery novels, work on trying to quilt (whenever I can get a new sewing machine, since my old one died a miserable death), and develop a thicker skin so the things people say and do will not be taken so personally. We'll see how far I get on those! In the meantime, Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

Hmmm, Judy, your resolutions sound a lot like mine....if I made any!
Miss you!