Monday, August 27, 2007

The Soccer Results!

The latest on the Dynamites is great news! The game was a hard-played one, as the other team was equally matched in skills, a bit bigger, and definitely more aggressive. After the ref's whistle blew for the final time, the score was tied 2-2, with no overtimes in these games. As it happened the two Dynamite goals were scored by Liddy and.....SARAH! My goodness, what a difference a few months made! Miss Sarah was out there to play hard, and she was just terrific, as was Miss Lydia, of course! After I congratulated them on being a superb Team H... , Liddy corrected me. "No, Grammy, we were just a part of Team Dynamite." I do stand corrected, too, and I am thankful that their coach is instilling that type of team sportsmanship. Go, Team Dynamite!

No comments: